The Student Seminar will take place from Saturday the 12th of September to Wednesday the 16th of September, and includes the following:
- Group project/hack involving industry partners, aiming to use innovation and technology to encourage physical activity in London
- Keynote address from sport, innovation and technology experts
- Practical workshops aimed at academic development
- Central London and Olympic Park excursions
- Cultural activities/Social interaction with top academics and industry leaders
- Sporting activities
- Young Talent Award EASM 2020
Registration to the student Seminar opens on 31.01.2020 and closes on 27.06.2020. The Student Seminar Package costs £650 and includes the following:
- Accommodation and breakfast for 8 nights in twin rooms at the Moxy Hotel in London Stratford (for further information on accommodation please visit this page)
- Lunch and dinner on all days of the Student Seminar
- Entertainment and cultural activities during the Student Seminar
- Registration and access to the main conference
- Access to the opening ceremony, social evening, and closing banquet
Attendance will be limited to 50 Students for the Seminar and therefore students are encouraged to register as soon as possible via this link. Registration may close before the 27.06.2020 if capacity is reached.
Want to become a Tutor for the Student Seminar and support the students in their group hack?
Please register at your earliest convenience as spaces for tutors are extremely limited. As a tutor you will be treated to a single room in the Moxy Stratford London for 8 nights which includes breakfast as well as all other amenities that are part of the Student Seminar package outlined above.
Further details on the programme will be added soon. For inquiries about the Student Seminar, please contact Bob Olukoya and Steve Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.